Key Fronts (Removel)

kenrpt@mail.cvn.net kenrpt@mail.cvn.net
Fri, 02 Jul 1999 23:48:23 -0400

Spurlock had an article on keytop replacemant in the PTJ with instructions
to build a great jig for use with a router. I forget what issue, sorry.
Early 90's I think. I've built it and used it a few times, and it works
like a charm. I prefer just replacing tops if the match in color with the
fronts is reasonably close.
Ken Jankura