Key FrontsWARNING:PYROS DELETE NOW!!!

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@roadrunner.com
Sat, 03 Jul 1999 16:24:57 -0600

At 05:53 PM 7/3/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Now here's a procedure that has to have been thought of during the middle of
>the night when you can't sleep.  Apparently you've used this method, Guy,
>other wise you wouldn't have such details. Just for curiosity sake, how
often
>have you done this, successfully?
>Wim

In the "old days", Wim, I used this method bazzilions of times. I usually
send 'em out, now, unless I've a whole bunch to do in a hurry. Leon and Sue
have done several for me, and there's a tech just south of here that does a
very nice, economical job. So.... not much at all, now. But... really....
lots and lots of sets in the past. And no, I didn't dream it up. My retired
father insisted that we burn anything that could be burned. Period. Got a
set from a junker? Try it. You'll like it.

Guy