PTG Chapter Danville ill.

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 10:54:58 -0600

Hey,Thanks Richard.  How are the tools working, I see you have almost
everything that I have.
<G>
Got a few more that you might be interested in that will be on my page
after the convention in KC If you are going look for me in the Samick
booth, they will ( the tools ) will be there for you to look as and even
buy.

Yes please ask the folks to make contact with me so that my soon can meet
them.

Joe Goss