Key Fronts (Removel)

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 10:40:15 -0600

Roger:  I would love to see that post - and I would have it on my
computer if that had not been the time that my computer was down ( new HD
installation ).  I just checked to see if it was there and no such post
was found. :-(
Would you be kind enough to repost, if nowhere else than to me
personally?
Thanks.

John R. Fortiner
Billings, MT