My Sincerest Apology

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 20:14:55 EDT

Dear Pianotech List Readers,

Please accept my apologies for anything I have said or done on this List
that was offensive to the List at large and to certain individuals in
particular.

My use of rhetorical license has, at times, been inappropriate. In the
future, I pledge to not use any personally derogatory, inflammatory words or
phrases and will limit any posts on Pianotech to discussions of our
profession only.

I especially apologize to Gina Carter for accusing her of words and
actions that have since proven to be without foundation.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin