My Sincerest Apology

Ola Andersson o-anders@online.no
Thu, 08 Jul 1999 09:34:25 +0000

> For all of our best interest, I think it would be wise if you signed off the
> piano tech list for a while, and give us all a break.
>
> Wim

Wim

Thats your words and you canīt talk for the rest of the list.

Bill is one of the persons Iīve downloadet the most from.
Both tuning and technical.
He have open my eyes. And coloured me as a tuner.

Not that I  want to defend Bill I think heīs capable of doing that himself.
I just want to put my wiew here.

Also your reply is a good example that Bill is not alone in starting a fight.

We donīt know why some of us over react. It can be because of boredom of not
getting there opinion heard beacause of ignorence. (own experience) Over
reaction can also come from hyperactivity, to glass alcohol to much, married
to a bitch, food allergi (own experience) it really doesnīt matter why. He
have asked for apology.
To be a tuner can be a lonesome job why not let everybody in to this cyberpub
as we do in a normal pub. Nobody of us became a tuner because of social talents.

Give him a break.

This is my opinion, now you can delete me.

Ola Andersson
Bergen, Norway