question about a file?

Marvin McDonald pianomarv@earthlink.net
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 06:46:06 -0700

Keith,
I think it had something to do with a shop where a gentleman, who was rather
course in his speach, was working and asked his assistant to had him a file.
His assistant handed him the wrong file and he said..."no...that bastard over
there." Ever since then that type of file became known as a BASTARD
file.<GRIN>  Sorry I couldn't resist.  I think Ron Nossaman is correct in his
explanation.