Heard any good jokes lately?

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 11:39:46 -0500

Judy,

   Here's another that I just now read from a joke list I'm on.

Avery

>     I have recently become the newsletter editor for our chapter. I would
>like to spice it up alittle with some piano-tech jokes.If you have any good
>jokes, feel free to e-mail me privately or post for all to see. Please keep
>it clean. Thanks.
>               Judy Kazanjian
>               Reading-Lancaster Chapter

An American tourist in Tel Aviv was about to enter the impressive Mann
Auditorium to take in a concert by the Israel Philharmonic. He was
admiring the unique architecture, the sweeping lines of the entrance,
and the modern decor
throughout the building. Finally he turned to his escort and asked if
the building was named for Thomas Mann, the world famous author.

"No," his friend said, "It's named for Fredric Mann, from Philadelphia."

"Really? I never heard of him. What did he write?"

"A check."