Accutuner

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 21:13:46 -0600

Ted,
Fear not you can turn it on or off, turn it on 1. going up only, or 2.
going down only or 3. both ways. I do all four as the mood and need
presents itself. Quick to reset.
Response is sometimes a problem in the bass on notes that have too wide a
spectrum of overtones other than the one the machine is listening to.
Plucking the string usually works but it is just as easy to reach up and
advance the note for two or three notes that are necessary.
Advance is very quick, maybe a second at most.
I like not having a tether on my hammer like I use to have. And never was
able to use the foot switch.
Joe Goss