Wintel/Mac food fight (was: question about a file?)

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 09:29:19 -0400

I recently reviewed this thread to see why it should require so many posts
to answer a simple question about a hand file. It's great to see that you
guys can run a Wintel/Mac food fight---even without any help from me.

BTW, not only is my Mac MacroShaft-free, it's also Claris-free.

Bill Ballard, RPT
New Hampshire Chapter, PTG

"People sitting at computer screens slap their foreheads and pound
keyboards frantically. A technical support representative wearing a
telephone headset calmly asks, 'Have you tried re-formatting your hard
drive?' "
from "The Trade Show Talk that Wasn't" by Stephen Manes, NYTimes 11/18/97