Alexander Galembo -- Where are you?

Tue, 20 Jul 1999 08:32:06 -0700

A few weeks ago I received an E.mail from Alexander Galembo requesting =
some information from me.  I have some of it and would like to send it =
to him, unfortunately I do not have his address.

My computer, along with the willing assistance of Netscape, decided to =
lock up and not allow me access to any of the posts that I had =
downloaded prior to its little crash.  I cannot access Alex's post to =
get either his E.mail address or his mailing address.  Can anyone out =
there help me out here?

Thanks,

Del
Delwin D Fandrich