Question concerning keytops

John Gunderson jgunderson@monmouth.com
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 22:48:44 -0400

John R Fortiner & List;

Allow me to clarify my usage of the term "seamless" as to mean a repair that
blends in as perfectly as possible so as not to be noticeable and not meaning
anything to do with seams in the key top.  Figures of speech can be tricky
and after all I am from New Jersey.

Aside from that, thanks for the suggestion(s) and I understand perfectly your
meaning not to go against the grain.

                           John Gunderson, Associate Member, North Jersey
Chapter

                                    "Freedom is something we give to each
other,
                                        independence is something we give