Mail Undeliverable: Failure Detected

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 20:41:25 -0600

Could not send message to USER: jennfee
Reason for Mail Failure below:

Message not Delivered.  Recipient's Mailbox Over Quota.

At 08:41 PM 26/07/99 -0500, you wrote:

>>4. Don't ever allow Ron and Roger to attend your class and sit together :-)
>
>Now wait a minute there, I was very well behaved, not at all disruptive, and
>generally quiet and considerate. Roger will have to mount his own defense.

Now, now, Ron, it's naughty to cast aspersions. I was an absolute angel.
The only disturbance that I recall, was some very fine piano music that
gently wafted through the door. Very relaxing whilst knudling with
knuckles, and answering trick questions.
An imformative class Jim, the Muzak was a nice touch.
Roger
Roger Jolly
Baldwin Yamaha Piano Centre
Saskatoon and Regina