Institute commitee

Joel Jones jajones2@FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 10:36:23 -0600

A big  -   T H A N K   Y O U    -  to the insitute committee  ! ! ! !    To
underscore Roger and Ed's comments my own experience was highly positive.
Bless the video crew who handled the VCR that became possessed at the last
minute.  It appeared that everyone on the committee had their assignment
and carried it out  to the highest professional degree.   To me it seemed
everything went off without a hitch.
	The Sunday hands-on session capped it all off.  The knot-tying
station was constant,  non-stop  teaching  for 4 hours.   Time went by in a
blink with techs still typing knots as the doors were shut and finally
everyone was ushered out.  Steve Brady's book certainly earned it's place
as a text with this session.
	I can't believe  how much I learned by teaching  the 4 class
periods in Battlefield Pianos, CAUT panel and Hands - on.    After Sunday I
can tie knots in my sleep.   One bend to the outside, one bend to the
	High five for everyone ! !
Joel