Convention report follow on

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 16:56:46 -0500 (CDT)

At 05:00 PM 7/27/99 EDT, you wrote:

>In a message dated 7/26/1999 11:24:47 PM, Roger Jolly wrote:
>
><<"and answering trick questions.">>
>
>They were only trick questions if you didn't know the answer :-)
>And one of them was not a "trick" question it was based on an untruth.
>For those of you not at the convention...I had the attendees in the class
>trying to find the grain/nap on pieces of 'felt' buckskin as well as real
>buckskin......tough job ;-)
>Jim Bryant (FL)

Actually, there was a barely discernable nap on the faux buck, but not
anything that would make any difference in use. I assumed the nap was
directional because it was sanded (abrasive planed?) to thickness. Either
that, or the lady sitting next to me and I were hallucinating in similar
directions since she agreed with me. Since that was the only nap I got all
week, that's a real possibility.

 Ron N