need advice/rant-new piano problems/location of good pianotuning schools

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 12:55:24 EDT

<< A new piano shouldn't have bobbling hammers.  Is the customer expected to
purchase a new piano and then turn around and pay to have it properly
regulated too?  Not where I come from. Whatever the piano, it needs to be
regulated well enough that it plays correctly prior to delivery.  My
opinion.>>

Well yeah Rob thats's why I said
 "Now, a good case can be made for saying that regardless of the price a
dealer has the duty to deliver a servicable instrument at the start if he/she
decides to make the sale ............and I won't argue with this line of
thinking."
Jim Bryant (FL)