Who's On List?

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 09:00:00 -0400

> Newton Hunt must have been there but I didn't see him name. Remember me Newton, I sent you a box of old iovries years ago when you were at Rutgers.

I remember you well, Sy, and I still have a goodly supply of used
ivory.

Unfortunately I was not there this time.  I am buying a house for
myself and just could not afford that $1200 or so it would cost.

Does anyone know what to do with 2000 pieces of tail?

I am so pleased everyone things it was a good convention.

		Newton