Who's On List?

Joel Jones jajones2@FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 10:05:27 -0600

List,
How about doing the cybercafe on the first day during lunch.   If we really
get out act together maybe we could perhaps  entice a kind sponsor to
underwrite a buffet for the pianotech list.
	RSVP, and all that,  would put us together at the beginning so the
faces could align with the names & email address.  Mingling and noshing in
a nearby room might be better than wondering around the area looking for
the friendly fast food factory.
	Seems to me that the evening reception times have been saturated.
So, if some kind soul/company would like to appeal to the techies perhaps a
noon buffet would be a welcome event .  It would allow us to move around,
chat, and flame Conrad to our hearts content.
	Whad' ya say  ?
Joel

>Hi all,
>>I still favor an evening event, either before or after the other
>>scheduled activities.  It's just more relaxed then.  I agree with Gina
>>about having it the first day, if possible.
>
>I missed it too, perhaps the list get together could coincide with the end of
>a last period one day?  Perhaps near the bar, so we could get all those
>drinks we owe each other squared away?
>    I suggest that we all meet for the "drink" between 5 and 6 the second day
>of the convention.
>Regards,
>Ed Foote

Phil and the list,

We're certainly amenable to the idea of a class room during a class period
if that's what the group wants.  Now the hard part is reaching a consensus
;-)  Just let us know (as quickly as possible) and we'll try to work it out.

Allan

Allan L. Gilreath, RPT
Assistant Director  - PTG Institute 2000