Tilting on the lyre

DGH9442@AOL.COM DGH9442@AOL.COM
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 10:19:39 EDT

David

Sorry about the unwanted info on the Horse.  Guess I misunderstood your
original question.  In response, I really do not know if the Horse can be
used while the piano is on the skid-board, and still on the dolly.  The best
answer to your question would come from Gordon Crail, the inventor of the
Horse.  His TX is 512-452-6458.  Am not sure whether this number is his pager
or business number.  At any rate if you contact him, he can answer the
question.

Thanks for the info on the wooden block to stabilize the skid-board while
in the shop.  Sure would save the dead-lift strain on ones back.  It seems
that no matter how long you are involved in this work, you can always find
new and better ways to do things.  Thanks.

Dennis Hershman
Hershman Piano Service