scratch this (was Fla to NY Mover)

Ward & Probst wardprobst@cst.net
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 06:14:58 -0500

Dang Ed is it me or do you get up early?

RE: Movers

More or less in charge of piano moving in Providence, I found two jewels I
could not hesitate to recommend. For you guys on the East coast, I would
certainly check out Death Wish Piano Movers-617-277-8311. They look scary
but they are consumate pros. I agree with the choice of Schafer Brothers
nationwide, courteous and competent, and deliver to homes, etc. As for
Keyboard Carriage, if you want a skinny redneck with an attitude, be my
guest. If it was up to me, we wouldn't let them on the dock.

Dale the Dockman

Dale Probst
Assistant Institute Director
PTG Annual Convention