Hydrogen Peroxide

Richard Wagner rjwag@pacifier.com
Wed, 09 Jun 1999 10:09:24 -0700

At 08:40 AM 6/9/99 -0600, you wrote:

>Richard:  What tubes could you recommend other than "black light"?
>
>John Fortiner
>Billings, MT.

Hi John,

I may have spoken too soon in not refering to them as actual "blacklights,"
because in going back and actually looking at the model numbers etc., I see
that they, indeed, are called that.

My meaning is that they just look like ordinary 3' flourescent tubes and
don't appear any different until they are turned on, at which time they
emit a definite blue-ish light... BTW ...DON'T LOOK DIRECTLY INTO IT!

They don't, however, look like the small, very dark-blue tubes which I
usually associate with black lights used in stage effects and flourescent
lighting displays.

Any way, for further research, the pair I've used (for at least five years
now) are "Sylvania 350 40 Watt Blacklights. Model number F40/350BL"

See Ya,

	Richard Wagner RPT