Tuning Pin Hole Reamers

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 08:01:28 -0500

I completely agree with the previous two recommendations--  Don't use the damn
things!  I call things like this "decision makers".  They are for when you
can't decide if you want to replace the block or not.  Just use the reamers,
ruin the block, and then your decision has been made for you!

Rob Goodale, RPT