Why?

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 18:25:40

Hi John,
         I have experienced no problems with the Renner shank's, just the
reverse, they seem to be the best on the market, for our geographical area.
Del live's out on the coast, so it is understandable that he is getting
diffferent results, but I believe that he still uses them. Hardly a
straight answer.
Regards Roger

At 09:42 AM 6/10/99 +1000, you wrote:
>Delwin D Fandrich wrote:
>>Now if we can just get rid of that graphite!
>
>Del and Roger,
>Been following this discussion of graphite in action cloth with
>interest.  On the advice of the PTG's PACE manual and recommendations
>from this list, I now have a lifetime's supply of the pre-cut Renner
>bushing strips.  I was under the impression that it had graphite in the
>cloth.  It has/is being put foreword as the best available.
>
>If it indeed has graphite in the cloth, are you now saying that it is no
>good?
>
>Appreciate your comment.
>
>Regards,
>John Woodrow