European tech may find this useful information

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 09:38:19 +0200

Barrie: Jimminees, I'd just love to hop on this one, but I will be in the
States the whole of July, I am wondering if there is any written material that
will be available from the workshop ?