Laws , Piano tuning, and Associations

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 09:13:23 EDT

In a message dated 6/17/99 8:05:34 AM Central Daylight Time, you write:

<< > Bill Bremmer RPT
 > Madison, Wisconsin
 >
 > P. S.  Have I "backed off" enough?

 Grin.. Today you are in Fine Form my freind.

 Richard Brekne
 ICPTG >>

Thanks, Richard.

I also noticed that I forgot to use my own screen name.  I visit with my
friend Greg Rogers often, who is a fine pianist and is learning to tune quite
well.  We are both on AOL so I can read the Pianotech List from his computer
and respond to it but I have to remember to use my own screen name and don't
always do so.

While Greg understands my views, he doesn't want to be associated with them
publicly.  Sorry, Greg!

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin