Dremel tool grinding bit

Jon Ralinovsky ralinoj@muohio.edu
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 09:40:55 -0400

List,
I'm trying to find the Dremel tool grinding bit that is pictured on page
176 of Danny Boone's "Regulating Grand Piano Touch and Tone"; it is used to
grind down the edges of grand capstans if they're rough.  I've been in
touch with Dremel, and the bit doesn't seem to be in production.  I checked
out Dremel's web page, and I didn't see a bit that looks as though it will
work.  Does anyone have any information on this bit, or have a suitable
replacement?  As usual, thanks in advance.

Jon Ralinovsky
Miami U., Oxford, OH