bass bridge

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 20:48:00 -0600

John if this is an upright, after cleaning the bridge, seating strings, and
tuning to 400 , put the piano on your tilter and tilt the piano halfway so
that the glue will run away from the speaking
 length of the string and use slightly old thin glue. Older so that the
glue will not just run all over. Use activator and retune.
Joe Goss

@juno.com>