bass bridge

Rolland Miller rsmiller1@mediaone.net
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 23:11:44 -0400

Hi John,
Unless the bridge pins are loose enough that they have shifted, I would just
put  a drop of the thin CA glue at the base of each bridge pin and let it run
into the bridge.  If the pins have shifted try tapping them in with a punch
and SMALL hammer.  As you tap the pin lightly into the bridge, try to
maneuver the pin back to its original position.  Then use the thin CA glue as
above.  Be reasonably careful but not much can go wrong.  Go light with the
glue until you are comfortable with it.  I have used it since 1978 and think
it does a fine job in many situations where most other glues fall short.
Good luck with the project!! Rolland Miller, Miller Piano Service, North
Ridgeville, Ohio