Disney & Sons

Tom Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 12:30:56 -0700

I haven't visited the park in many years but remember, back in the
fifties, that there was a Wurlitzer grand in a shop on Main St. There
might have been a spinet there, too, but I'm not sure. This was long
before I became a piano technician so I was not so tuned in to what
instruments they had. But for some reason I remember that Wurlitzer.

Thanks for the Disney piano report, Rob.

Tom

--
Thomas A. Cole, RPT
Santa Cruz, CA