Piano & Keyboard magazine

Vanderhoofven dkvander@clandjop.com
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 19:50:12 -0500

Dear Friends,

I received the July/August issue of  Piano & Keyboard magazine in the mail
today.  There is an article about Leonard Bernstein, the pianist.  Another
article is about "The Great Pianists of the 20th Century", which is a
collection of 200 CD's featuring 72 of the best pianists.  You can play the
sheet music for a brand new Toccata by composer David Kraehenbuehl.   You
can read about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and how to treat and prevent it.
But wait, there is more!

On page 14 - 18, our esteemed colleague Steve Brady writes about the use of
Electronic Tuning Aids.  He is writing to pianists who may have questions
about the difference between aural and electronic tuning.  Many of your
customers may read this magazine, and you should read it also.

I urge you to subscribe to Piano & Keyboard magazine as part of your
professional reading, so you can keep current on what is happening in the
piano world.

Piano & Keyboard
P.O. Box 2626
San Anselmo, CA 94979-2626
(415) 458-8672
e-mail:  PianoKeyBd@aol.com

http://pianoandkeyboard.com/

A one year subscription is $23.95 in the US.

Standard disclaimer:  I am in no way affiliated with Piano & Keyboard
magazine.  I just thought you would like to know about this publication.

Sincerely,
David

David A. Vanderhoofven, RPT
Joplin, Missouri
dkvander@clandjop.com

http://www.clandjop.com/~dkvander/

#pianotech page:

http://www.clandjop.com/~dkvander/ircpiano.html

Web page for the Joplin Community Concert Association

http://www.concerts.joplin.com