Kimball regulation

lance lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 07:50:51 -0500

Why do you need to "feel" let-off?  (Asking honestly)  Does the piano play
OK?
LANCE LAFARGUE, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANO SERVICES
New Orleans Chapter
Mandeville, LA.
II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II
lafargue@iamerica.net

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to
make them all yourself."