Knabe Double Flanges

Eliot Lee elee@amug.org
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 23:28:45 -0700

Hi,

	I was wondering if anyone can sell/trade/swap some double flanges
to fit a 100 year old Knabe upright.  They aren't the same as sold by
supply houses.  Damper spring is on a seperate pin unlike the
Steinway/double flanges at supply houses. Also the dimensions are
different.  I have used CA glue to hold broken flanges, but they seem to be
splitting again when tightening the screw.  Any suggestions?

"You are never alone or helpless, the force that guides the stars guides
you too." -P.R. Sarkar