Why not to tune a piano?

Daniel Jackson tunemwell@rcn.com
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 18:25:33 -0500

Carl W. Meyer wrote:

> Dan Jackson's post was directed to me I suppose.

> Carl Meyer
> Santa Clara Ca. Calif. Conservative associate

Carl,
	no, no, no, no, ........see below

> > Jim,
> >       I'm terribly sorry ....I thought if I responded to the thread that the
> > title carried and the previous ones had been read it would be obvious.
> > I've been known to be very oblique. I have been helped and entertained
> > by yours and the many others who post here with all their experience and
> > expertise. Sometimes at 2am I'm not as careful as I should be - so I'll
> > try to watch it. After posting what I did I had second thoughts about
> > the concept of being able to banish anyone - and it's not a very good
> > way to encourage free thought - something we colonials tend to
> > cherish...so I apologize all the way 'round.
> >       My undesirable was the topic related schizophrenic or otherwise simply
> > devious miscreant who was heating up the fires with his mindless
> > Jeckle/Hyde manner. That David guy who started the Why tune sequence.
> >       Thank you to whoever (I'm sorry I can't remember if it was Ed F or Ron
> > ) got his name and address - I've filed it for reference. You guys are
> > all remarkable and you dispatched this fellow with great panache.
Dan  Jackson Wmbg

Dear Carl,
	Boy, now I'm totally baffled. My above post which you had in yours
states exactly who I was aiming at.
	What am I doing wrong? Obviously, my e-mail etiquette needs tweaking.
I'm sorry, a thousand times for anyone who thinks I may have been
referring to them. How did this become so obfuscated?
				Totally confused  in Wmbg VA
							Dan Jackson