Trimming

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 16:37:03 -0400

Hi Terry,

I'm not Ron (just someone with a vague resemblance)<grin>.

I'm not sure if you were serious or just poking fun.

If you ever wonder if trimming the e-mails has any effect, have a visit to
the archives, where the e-mails are preserved in their entirety for future
perusal.  Unfortunately, there's a lot of stuff there that repeats and
repeats and repeats and repeats...
It doesn't take long before there's a huge amount of text that is no longer
even relevant to the conversation taking up space on somebody's hard drive,
or server, or archive.

No offense intended.  Just adding my usual $0.02

Have a good one, my friend.

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA
btrout@desupernet.net