Chickering upright

John M. Formsma jformsma@dixie-net.com
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 22:10:35 -0500

List,

Looked at a 1901 Chickering upright today. It was different from any other
piano I had seen before. It had hammer return springs with a cord thingee
similar to Yamaha's. Also had a brass piece on the damper head. Interesting.

Anyway...the customer wants to be rid of the piano. Since it is unusual, I
thought someone might know someone who would want the thing. She is willing
to part with it for the moving (unless, of couse, it is really worth some
money).

Contact me privately if you have any interest.

John Formsma
Blue Mountain, MS

jformsma@dixie-net.com