Psychosis and Steinbach

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Mon, 07 Aug 2000 19:19:41 +0000

I donīt know about top of the line grand regulation, but Iīm really good at
psychosis :)

Has anybody seen the Steinbach pianos?  These are now Moscow-made, and they
seem to be starting in the right direction, quite a bit better than  J.
Becker. They even have a reasonably pleasant tone!
We even decided to buy a bunch of them, due to market demands.

Note:  I donīt think I need the " "Mr Wilsonīs" flame suit", theyīre not
THAT bad I think.

Kristinn