Pinblock/Frame Separation Report!

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 15:25:19 EDT

In a message dated 8/10/2000 1:49:10 PM, Ron N. wrote:

<<What's a Gasparilla, a Smog Ape?>>

Well kinda it is a Gorilla who has been eating lentils. :-)
As for the chicken joke :-(

Gasparilla is an annual event staged, in early Feb. I think, that re enacts a
pirate invasion of the Tampa area. Fantastic Festival, lasts for two or three
days and coincides with the Florida State Fair. .....................
Sailing ships come into beautiful Tampa Bay, land masses of pirates onshore,
the pirates have a big parade through town, as pirates used to do of
course;), a good time is had by all and copious amounts of food and spirits
are consumed!!  If any are planning on visiting the Tampa area I would think
early Feb. would be a wonderful time to do so...........
OF course! while you are there call Terry and check out his pinblock job! :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)