A small modern square, downstriking?

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 23:36:15 -0500

At a client's house I was shown a piano in the basement.  The keys and
actions were gone.  It was about the size of a card table, more rectangular
than square.   There was a harp with strings  double and single only, and
tuning pins.  It was very light less than 100 lbs it seemed.  She said it
was made by someone in the Los Angles area.  I suspect it was a post war
Japanese "creation".  There was no name on it anywhere.    Anyone know or
have heard of anything like this?  Thanks
Richard Moody