pianotech-digest V2000 #675 Off topic

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 17:16:33 +0100

In article <9b.900c52d.26c96236@aol.com>, JIMRPT@AOL.COM writes

>In a message dated 8/13/2000 6:28:33 AM, Barrie wrote:
>
><<"Because I was nicely  asked not to take this any further on the list,
>
>mainly the  religion  side and it is off topic.">>
>
>Which was the point of my post...you have also been asked "nicely" not to use
>those types of semanticl references on the list, yet thou doeth persist.  I
>find it strange that you,

When was this pray do tell,  to my knowledge that is the first time I
have used that word on _this list_.  However, I do call a spade a spade
when called for, in the subject mater you asked about, I felt it was
called for.

><<"Subject closed">>
> Well not quite Barrie. I reserve the right to protest the use of language
>which brings the level of intercourse on the list to the lowest common
>demoninator

You may or may not be interested but the use of the word knackered is
also use to describe ones feelings after sex, so you are  guilty of the
above and as the man in the wig would say "innocents is no defence" ;-)
.

> just as strenously as you apparently demand the right to throw
>out your titillating remarks.

Jim may I remind you it was you who posted an off topic question
directed to me in the first place, which you could have done privately
as none of my email address are blocked.  Obviously in your mind you
got more than you asked for.... .However, you should know me by now Jim
from the other list,  that I am extremely broad minded and I speak as I
find.

Kind Regards

Barrie,

--
Barrie Heaton               Ý The U.K. Piano Page:
http://www.a440.co.uk       Ý http://www.uk-piano.org/