Question regarding Well Temp. Tuning

Mon, 14 Aug 2000 18:38:00 +0200

Nice post Eugenia.. and nice try to head off a head beater... but alas...the
games afoot. Be that as it may... your first statement below probably sums it up
as well as it ever could be... which was exactly my point.

grin...

btw... you know enough of me by now to know there is a twinkle in my eye as I
write most of this stuff. Not to say there isnt an element of seriousness to my
view, but... well in the end its all in fun.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.