N.P.T.A?? going?

Tue, 15 Aug 2000 21:11:16 +0200

Hi there Linda.. Yep.. I am going to be there. It will be nice to meet you
and some of those I met a couple years ago in Oslo. I am looking forward to
Eric Cristiansen's course on French Polishing, I think he was in Oslo also,
and had a bunch of old style hand tools and jigs to show us all. It was
really interesting. Odd Aanstad is the other Norwegian RPT by the way. A
really nice and knowledgable fellow.

I hope we get a chance to look in on Erics shop while we are there. Anyways
looking forward to the affair. See you there !

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.