Tilter comparisons

Larry J. Messerly prescottpiano@juno.com
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 23:16:28 -0700

I also have the Schaff tilter, it fits on the passenger side of the car
from the floor board to the reclined back of the seat.  (Mitsubishi
Mirage, not a large car but it carries a variety of large items if one
knows how to pack them.  I learned my packing skills working for UPS in
college loading semi-trucks [would these be 50 cent trucks?].)

Larry Messerly. RPT
PS. the car has 340,000 miles on it and is still going strong.