personal reference?

Wallace Scherer p003520b@pb.seflin.org
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 16:51:23 -0400 (EDT)

Dear List,

I am not currently subscribed to the list, so please respond privately to
this if you can.

I am making arrangements to do some subcontracting work for Kyle
Greenlee, who lives in Vermont and works throughout the New England area
and Canada during the summer months, and lives in south Florida during
the winter months.

If any of you have any knowledge of him, his work, or his business
practices, would you please contact me at <WallyTS@iname.com>. Thank you
very much.

Sincerely,

Wally Scherer, Associate Member PTG, Lake Worth, Florida
Phone (561) 432-4121
Send e-mail (TEXT ONLY!) to: <WallyTS@iname.com> or <p003520b@pb.seflin.org>
If you are sending html documents, attachments, etc., please use:
<WTScherer@hotmail.com>   This is checked about once a week.
My personal web page: <http://www.geocities.com/vienna/2411>
For business e-mail: <afinetune@hotmail.com>   Checked weekly.
My business web page: <http://www.angelfire.com/biz6/afinetune>