Yamaha series

Victor Belanger vbela@MIT.EDU
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 19:50:43 -0400

Hello everyone,
Since I have no clients with a Yamaha S series,how good are Yamaha S series?
In precise, the piano in question is Yamaha SD (400, I think).
This piano is more than 12 year old, has ivory keys, has been almost
abandoned for the past 6 years at least.
Naturally it doesn't feel good right now.

The size of it is about the same as C3.
Someone I know has it and wondering what to do with it, either to have it
fixed whatever is necessary or trade it to the newer Yamaha.
If you know anything about this SD and have any suggestions, I would
appreciate if you could let me know.
BTW. This person is in Japan now. He used to be a client of mine.

Thank you

Victor Belanger RPT
Somerville, MA