QUERY: gilding a plate

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@dave-world.net
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 19:25:12 -0500

I think I'm correct, Imron can be deadly. Bad idea.  You should wear a
full body suit and have an outside air supply to a full hood. Why would
you want to deal with this very unfriendly product for painting a piano
plate. I've painted airplanes with it and know of a least two people
that were killed by the toxic fumes from it. Use caution!  I blacked out
once from it and have never used it again.
Richard