leaky bass dampers on a Knabe console

Mon, 28 Aug 2000 09:09:22 +0200

Here is an opportunity to do something a lot of techs hesitate to do... Call
in an outside opinion, and visity the piano together. Find a tech in the
area who has a good reputation amoung other techs for exactly damper work.

Solving the  problem in this fashion has the nice side effect of impressing
upon your customer your desire to put their needs above your own. And you
can use the experience to learn something new as well. I have done this
kinda thing on a number of occasions through the years and it always has
been a positive experience for all concerned.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.