Dampp-Chaser (was an innuendo)/another opinion

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 15:51:58 EDT

In a message dated 8/31/00 3:08:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time, kam544@flash.net
writes:

<< ears of professional contact in doing business with this firm
 attests that no product currently compares for humidity control in a piano,
 and customer service has never failed to be anything other than outstanding!

 Keith McGavern >>

I can second that motion.  DC has been a great company to deal with, are
concerned about every product they distribute and are constantly upgrading or
updating what they have.  If a problem exists, they make it right- faster
than you can imagine.  As one example:  The retainers that fit over the
dehumidity bars(the ones connecting the Humidistat to the dehumidifier) broke
upon snapping them into place.  Many of us discovered this just around
November or December of last year.  Not only did DC correct the problem, they
sent new clips to all of the Technicians who they could find (from this list)
without any of us even asking for them.  Then they made it known that they
would replace any defective ones if the Technician would request it be done.

I call that extra-responsive Management on their part.  Or haven't you been
following the Firestone Tire Recall fiasco/

Bob Bergantino, RPT
Willoughby Hills, Ohio