METHOD

Rogerio Cunha rogeriocunha@openlink.com.br
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 20:17:26 -0300

Greetings to all of the list

I am just trying to use the "key deep by aftertouch priority method" but =
I am with some doubts about the process to do it with perfection.
I think that after the let-off and hammer blow set, I must to  put some =
cardboard punching with the desired thickness over the front felt =
punching and after adjust the key deep (?) .
How to adjust the key deep? Punching under the key on the balance rail =
or removing punchings from the front rail under the key?
There some very well explained article to read about?
Thanks to all

Rogerio Cunha
IC Member of the Guild
rogeriocunha@openlink.com.br