Arlington driving directions

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 22:30:40 EDT

cedel@supernet.com writes:

<< Were convention-goers sent driving directions, either in the journal or
 some other publication?  I was looking for them but didn't find them.
 If you can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

I just go there today, and the directions are not too difficult. Somehow get
on I 375 and get off on US 1 south. That's the Jefferson Davis Hwy. Turn left
at 27th street and the hotel is right there.

One main complaint allready. The parking garage in the hotel is for valet
parking only. There is a parking lot accross the street from the hotel, but
it's $9.00 per day, and no free in and out.

Willem