intervals

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 02 Jul 2000 07:08:53 -0400

Yep, I think we're on to something here.  Within an octave, only perfect
intervals keep the same name when inverted.  Major intervals become minor, minor
intervals become major, augmented intervals become diminished, and diminished
intervals become augmented.

But the perfect!  Ah!  The inverted perfect interval still always remains
perfect!  <G>

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA, USA